We serve the following towns:
Audubon, Barrington, Bellmawr, Glendora, Gloucester City, Haddon Heights, Haddonfield, Lawnside, Magnolia,
Mt Ephraim and Runnemede
Food Pantry opens on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 6:30 pm to 8:30pm
Please call the church office (856) 546-4885 during dangerous weather conditions to see if the Food Pantry is open
Required documentation to register for the food
Identification for every person in household:
- For each adult: Valid Driver’s License or county photo ID
- For each child: Social security card, school ID, birth certificate or insurance card
Proof of Residency:
- A copy of your current lease or current gas or electric bill
- Proof of residency for all children living with you (custody agreement, birth certificate)
Proof of Income or eligibility (1 required for every adult):
- Federal tax return
- Recent pay stub for all members of household
- Recent letter showing pension or disability amount
- Social security letter stating amount to be received
- Welfare notice showing amount of assistance
- SSI letter stating amount to be received
- Food Stamp letter showing amount to be received
- Any other income we should be made aware of
- Medicaid card
- Proper identification is required to receive food.
Federal guidelines for income, based on family size, will be used to determine eligibility in our food program. Please remember, we should not be considered your primary source of assistance. We are here to help you on a temporary basis.
Please come prepared. If you do not have all required information with you, your application will be delayed. Thank you for your cooperation!
The pantry depends on the food donations from the people who attend Grace as well as many community people who have generously donated to this ministry. We are also a member of the Food Bank of South Jersey in Pennsauken.
Please call the church office (856) 546-4885 when there is bad weather (snow, ice, etc.) to see if the Food Pantry is open.